Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gulfstream Motor Credit: CALL ME AND I’LL PROVE IT!

 

My name is Rick Rojo.  I am responding to your on-line inquiry
about your next car.  I can get you approved for an automobile
loan regardless of your past credit history.  You'll also have
the opportunity to re-establish your credit.  Yes, we do report
to the credit bureau.  If you are currently employed and can
prove it, YOU ARE APPROVED!  All of our cars come with a 12
MONTH POWER-TRAIN WARRANTY (Engine, Transmission, Drive Axle and A/C).  We'll also throw in 4 Free Oil-Changes! So, if you are SERIOUS about buying a new car, I
can make it happen!  Please give Jose Tavarez (Sales Manager) a call and HE'LL PROVE IT.  You
can reach him at (305)253-2335 or e-mail me at rick@305ride.com. Thank you and hope to hear from
you soon.
 
Sincerely,
Rick Rojo
Internet Manager
16400 South Dixie Highway
Miami, Fl 33157
(305)253-2335
 

No comments:

Post a Comment